The US has a presence in Thailand.
On 1 September 2009, Wayne Madsen wrote about child abuse involving people linked to the US government.
According to Wayne Madsen:
1. There are reports that Blackwater had a camp in Baghdad where Iraqi children were used as prostitutes.
2. Reportedly people linked to private security companies search for kids in Thailand's bars and alleyways.
3. Reportedly the US embassy in Bangkok would arrange meetings between child prostitutes and visiting American VIPs.
4. Robert Finnegan was editor of the Jakarta Post at the time of the first Bali Bomb.
(Finnegan clashed with Ralph Boyce, the then U.S. ambassador to Indonesia, and got sacked. Reportedly, Finnegan had produced evidence linking the Bali Bombing to the security services. aangirfan: The Bali Bomb, Ralph Boyce and Robert Finnegan)
Ralph Boyce became ambassador to Thailand.
"Finnegan said that while he was with the Jakarta Post, he became aware that Boyce, while ambassador in Jakarta, used the services of two known local procurers of child prostitutes and sex slaves.
"They were both Indonesian nationals, one was a CIA asset operating as a businessman and the other was a journalist."
5. "The U.S. embassy in Bangkok is at the center of the State Department’s pedophile activities in Asia.
"According to journalistic sources posted to the region, the pedophilia activity has centered around Ambassador Ralph Boyce...
"In 1995, while Boyce served as the number two man at the Bangkok embassy, a scandal engulfed the U.S. mission.
"The Consular Services section of the embassy conspired with Thai police and pedophiles in Belgium, Thailand, and the United States to allow a Thai boy to be sent from Thailand to Belgium, a noted haven for pedophiles...
"The boy’s Lao mother, a barmaid, was part of a ring of pedophiles in Pattaya Beach and Antwerp, Belgium...
"Boyce and his key staffers, including Consul General Thomas P. Furey and American Citizens Services chief Christopher Richard, later blocked a Thai police investigation of the matter."
6. Reportedly, Boyce took early retirement in 2007.
7. Reportedly, "Thai children who are preyed upon for sex are killed and their bodies are disposed of after they are abused.
"The bodies are dumped in clusters of five to ten at a time.
"While Boyce was U.S. ambassador to Jakarta, there were reports of similar murders of children used as prostitutes with their skeletal remains later being discovered in caves in Bali and Java."
Bali Bombing Investigator Robert S. Finnegan Ends Silence ...